Medication at School

In order to provide medication at school, we must have a completed medical form signed by a physician or registered nurse. If your child needs modified meal plans due to allergies, celiac, or other health concern, the cafeteria can only make modifications once they have the completed School Meal Modification Form, which also requires a physician’s signature. Please download the appropriate form(s) for your student(s) so you can have them ready by the beginning of the school year.

If you have any questions, please contact our school nurse at